Protocols for Promoting Events & Groups On The HBLN Website
All groups within the home based community are welcome to send notices of events for inclusion on the website, free of charge regardless of whether organisers are HEWA members.
HEWA reserves the right to decide which events will be published on the site and their decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into with applicants on their decision.
All notices that are published must meet HEWA’s criteria for publication before being considered, to register a submission click here.
Submissions placed on the site do not necessarily reflect the opinions or endorsements of HEWA or the committee.
1. Contact name, email address and contactable phone number of the person organising the event or group must be submitted with the article.
2. All articles are subject to approval by HEWA, no correspondence will be entered into regarding the reasons for a rejected submission.
3. All articles submitted must be non profit and designed for the promotion of home education in WA.
4. All articles must have an accompanying image that meets the HEWA image criteria for inclusion on the website, HEWA reserve the right to reject an image and to choose one of their own where an image is deemed not to meet the criteria, no correspondence will be entered into on this matter.
5. All articles submitted will incur a two week processing time; it is up to the organiser to ensure they have submitted their request in plenty of time as no exceptions will be made.
6. HEWA reserves the right to adjust or correct spelling and grammar as required.
Accompanying Image Criteria for Article Inclusion:
- Any image submitted for inclusion in a website article must be accompanied by a dated & signed permission release of all persons in the image.
- Any unique film still, creative piece, logo or copy righted image submitted for inclusion in a website article must be accompanied by a dated & signed letter from the owner of the Intellectual Property rights, giving HEWA permission to use their image in this instance on our website.
- All images need to be submitted as a jpeg file
- All images must be less than 600KB
- All images need to be in colour
- All images need to be in keeping with HBLN’s professional, family based image.
- All images must have a minimum resolution of 90dpi
- Preference will be given to images that contain a central subject with contrasting fore/back - ground.